Dr. Virginia A Eddy Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Virginia A Eddy?

Dr. Eddy saved my life. I had several surgeries that were the result of a small bowel obstruction and then I had respiratory failure and other complications. She is extremely knowledgeable and a great teacher to the residents. She works hard, putting her patients first. I am forever in her debt. My husband refers to her as "the General".

She is outstanding!

An shining star in her field

Dr.Eddy, 10 plus surgeries, I should have been dead and was in a coma and septic when she took over my case.. Wow is all I can say, she really did alot to fix me including reversal of other doctor's mess.. If she's an surgical option for you or a loved one, rest assured she treats you like a family member....

Dr Eddy is great in explaining things to not only the patient but the family as well. I felt as if she was looking out for everyone. I would highly recommend.

This doctor goes above and beyond to provide compassionate care. Of course, she teaches residents and students, but there is no question that she is in charge at all times. For people who object to having residents involved, I would ask you how you think young doctors are supposed to be taught? They have to accompany the senior physicians and surgeons, and help them in their daily duties. In return, you get a young, inquisitive mind in addition to the senior more seasoned mind giving thought to your case. But nobody, including Dr. Eddy, just turns over a case to a resident, not only is it not right, it's not permitted.

best doctor i know,dr.eddy

Dr. Eddy was phenomenal. Puzzled by other ratings?!

Dr. Eddy was the surgeon who performed several skin grafts on my husband,he sustained 2nd & 3rd degree burns on 17% of his body. Dr. Eddy was not only extremely skilled surgically, but showed an enormous amount of compassion toward my husband as well as myself. She was amazing, I am quite surprised to read these negative ratings...we were always confident in her abilities and her skill. The nurses in her office are also top notch, very skilled, professional and compassionate. Dr. Eddy and her staff continue to provide excellent follow-up and assistance to my husband. I am sorry to hear that others have had bad experiences, but I think that perhaps addressing the issues with the Dr. and staff may be beneficial.

Would not recommend this doctor to anyone!

be skeptical! warning!

this "doctor" gave my wife the hard-sell for surgery for diverticulitis, not even mentioning the possibility of treating it with medication. there was evidence that this "doctor" let a surgical resident do the surgery resulting in severe life-threatening peritonitis. my wife needed life-saving surgery and wore a bag for months. not to mention the scars and muscle damage. AVOID THIS "DOCTOR"! DO NOT TRUST!

An excellent surgeon

She saved my life. She is a brilliant, compassionate and wonderful doctor.

ASK FOR ANOTHER SURGEON!

This doctor should not still be performing surgery. Enough said. Ask for someone else.

I cannot believe this doctor is still practicing

It is so scary that a doctor that is this bad is still in practice. If you want to live, this is not the one for you.