Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Virginia Giugliano
Dr. Virginia Giugliano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rensselaer, NY, with another office in Slingerlands, NY. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Giugliano is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Virginia Giugliano has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Was admitted to hospital for severe pelvic pain was told and initially diagnosed as a ruptured ovarian cyst but the pain continued as did the nausea and vomiting . Dr. Giugliano was the attending and came in to my room and after basically making me feel like I was there for the pain mess. Came right out and said to me "you came to the wrong hospital". Those were her exact words. Discharged myself and the next day was rushed to Albany Med for emergency surgery for a ovarian torsion that was so bad it almost ruptured. This woman is a complete idiot and shouldn't have a license to practice!
Waited 1 1/2 hours which did not mind. However, being my first time appointment with a medical problem lasted less than 5 minutes including time with the nurse. She was very cold uncaring Dr. During the pelvic exam, she hurt me. Stunned when I saw very long nails when she took her gloves off. The staff is not friendly at all and very unhelpful as if you are bothering them. After sent for testing with ovarian tumors the Dr. still has not called me and when asking the nurse for a referral to a specialist be prepared to be questioned and get no where with no return phone call. The other review writers are correct. Do not recommend to your worst enemy.
Dr. Giugliano is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Virginia Giugliano accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Virginia Giugliano is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Rensselaer, NY.