Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Virginia M Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
Showing 5 of 19
I always feel much better when leaving the office, even the suttle areas of discomfort I was unaware of respond, reminding me of how specific the healing practice is and beneficial. I have a question about a family situation possibly needing some care from your services or referral from your office. My two nieces have been diagnosed with The diagnosis for the kids is: Variant of Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. It is passed on as a dominant genetic trait and affects connective tissues throughout the body, and so can have variable manifestations (musculoskeletal, vascular, gastrointestinal chiefly). Is this something helped by Manipulative Osteopathy?
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Johnson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Western University Of Health Sciences
Dr. Virginia M Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDoctor Of Osteopathy, 1448 15th St Ste 207, Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Virginia M Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.