Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Virginia H Mcdougall
Dr. Virginia H Mcdougall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wolfeboro, NH, with another office in Carthage, NY. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Surgery. She speaks English.
Dr. Virginia H Mcdougall has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Virginia H Mcdougall has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Virginia H Mcdougall has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Skin Cancer
- Gallbladder Surgery
24 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1994
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Virginia H Mcdougall Accepts the Following Insurance
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Virginia H Mcdougall is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wolfeboro, NH.