Dr. Virginia H Palazzo Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Virginia H Palazzo?

Waiting times are awful!! Never taken on time

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Palazzo is a caring, compassionate physician who actively listens.

Excellent Primary Care

Excellent Physician, takes her time, thinks very carefully about solutions and iseasy to speak with and very receptive. Extremely knowledgeable about medicine, and on top of things.

Very focused and knowledgeable

I had to wait about a half hour in the waiting room for my annual check up, other than that, my experience was exceptional. My whole checkup was in one examining room. A nurse took my blood samples and checked my vitals. Dr. Palazzo checked saw me right after the nurse. I was very impressed with Dr. Palazzo's knowledge of the chemical hazards related to my occupation as well as cancer and heart disease risks based upon my family history. She listened well, was flexible and open minded. After my visit I was able to see all my lab results on line and Dr. Palazzo mailed me a brief summary that confirmed that my test results were all excellent.

terrible

awful

I would not recommend this doctor

1) I would not recommend this doctor 2) Loved her back in the 90's -- 3) Taking down the honest ratings from patients are most deceiving. ******A few words come to mind; Ethics , Patient's Rights, Respect, Dignity, Anger Management and most of all; Retirement -- (it's always an option when the words above no longer have meaning in your practice.****** (food for thought)

good

good md but is too busy for "subjective" lately.

Great Dr when u can actually see her which is VERY rare! And even then she's extremely rushed. That's why I finally gave up and switched!

Very thorough and knowledgable

She is a caring and knowledgeable physician. Just the best!

I travel to see her and I've been a patient for many years. no matter how busy the staff is, they have never been anything less than professional. as far as a call back, anything I can't wait for can go to the ER or the covering physician after hours. md's have appts all day long and when they call you back it's usually at the end of their day unless you have a priority condition and that's the way it goes.

Office Staff

If you can actually get a message to Dr. Palazzo its great. Almost impossible to get a return call from her or even to get her receptionist to answer the phone. I believe that she would call you back in a timely fasion except that her front office staff never gives her the messages properly. When you call back repeatly they are rude and more concerned how busy they are and not the fact that you need to speak to someone.