- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Virginia Rauth
Dr. Virginia Rauth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in League City, TX, with other offices in Galveston, TX and Odessa, TX (and 1 other location). She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Radiology. Dr. Rauth is affiliated with University of Texas Medical Branch and Utmb-Galveston. She speaks English.
Dr. Virginia Rauth has 4 locations
701 W 5TH ST TEXAS TECH UNIVERSITY HEALTH SCI CTR/PERMIAN BASIN
Odessa, TX 79763
Book Online Now
Dr. Virginia Rauth has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.<br>The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Virginia Rauth has the following 4 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Virginia Rauth is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Virginia Rauth - Posted on October 27th, 2015
Was scheduled for yearly check up and went to UTMB. The staff was wonderful and everything was going well. I undressed and waited for Dr. Rauth. . I have NEVER been treated worse by a Dr!! As soon as she walked in the door I was treated as if I were a drug addict with 8 kids!! (I'm happily married, no tattoos, and have 1 child and an IUD.). In other words I'm a responsible adult- but WHAT IF I wasn't?? That's how she's going to treat someone who might need help?? How sad....
Self-verified patient of Dr. Virginia Rauth - Posted on March 5th, 2015
Dr. Rauth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Texas Medical Branch
36 Years Experience
Texas Tech University
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Virginia Rauth Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Virginia Rauth's office for more information.
2240 Gulf Fwy S League City, TX : (832) 505-1000
301 University Blvd Galveston, TX : (409) 772-2222
701 W 5TH ST TEXAS TECH UNIVERSITY HEALTH SCI CTR/PERMIAN BASIN Odessa, TX 79763
701 W 5th St Odessa, TX : (432) 335-5233
Locations & Directions
Dr. Virginia Rauth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near League City, TX.