Dr. Virginia Rauth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Virginia Rauth?

TERRIBLE experience.

Was scheduled for yearly check up and went to UTMB. The staff was wonderful and everything was going well. I undressed and waited for Dr. Rauth. . I have NEVER been treated worse by a Dr!! As soon as she walked in the door I was treated as if I were a drug addict with 8 kids!! (I'm happily married, no tattoos, and have 1 child and an IUD.). In other words I'm a responsible adult- but WHAT IF I wasn't?? That's how she's going to treat someone who might need help?? How sad....

Dr. Rauth is the best! Very professional, answer all question, spend time with her patients.