Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Virginia Siegfried
Dr. Virginia Siegfried, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newbury Park, CA, with other offices in White River Junction, VT and Ventura, CA (and 3 other locations). She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Siegfried is affiliated with Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital and Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Virginia Siegfried has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Virginia Siegfried has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Virginia Siegfried has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Virginia Siegfried is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 8
Dr. Siegfried is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
34 Years Experience
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Virginia Siegfried is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newbury Park, CA.