Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Virginia Walters MD
Dr. Virginia Walters, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsfield, MA, with another office in Northampton, MA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Walters is affiliated with Robert Packer Hospital, Rhode Island Hospital and Sayre, PA. She speaks English.
Dr. Virginia Walters has 2 locations
261 South St
Pittsfield, MA 01201
30 Locust St
Northampton, MA 01060
Dr. Virginia Walters has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Virginia Walters has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Walters is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Robert Packer Hospital
Rhode Island Hospital
34 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Virginia Walters Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Virginia Walters's office for more information.
261 South St Pittsfield, MA 01201
30 Locust St Northampton, MA 01060
Locations & Directions
Dr. Virginia Walters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsfield, MA.