Dr. Virginia Ward Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Virginia Ward?

A victim of politics

She's one of the few good doctors in the area. She rubbed somebody the wrong way and they screwed her over.

SOMETHINGS ARE WORTH THE WAIT

I drive almost 3 hours round trip to see Dr Ward, she listens, she cares, she treats you like you are a person. She is the most down to earth doctor. You will wait because she gives every patient the time they need.

Wonderful person!

Dr. Ward is the best doctor I ever had. After YEARS of being told I was imagining my problems, Dr. Ward was the angel I needed. She listens and goes that extra mile to help. Not only did she believe me, she found the problem and helped find a caring specialist for me. I cried the day I found out Medicaid wouldn't allow me to stay with her, due to a bogus "certification" rule with Carolina Access. If you can get in to see Dr. Ward, hold on to her!