Dr. Virginia A Wohltmann Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Virginia A Wohltmann?

Dr. Wohltmann

Dr. Wohltmann has helped me for almost 20 years. I can honestly say, without her help, I would not be the person I am today. Somedays I'm good, somedays not so good, but she has helped me through the dark days. Being bipolar is not something I would with on anyone. But since I am, she has helped me deal with the highs and lows of the illness. Anyone who gets in to see her is lucky to call her their doctor. I fear the day she tells me she will retire. I don't know what I will do. I think the world of Dr. Wohltmann!

Dr no go

Dumb, uneducated. Makes you her guinea pig for drugs. Talks about her issues and doesn't care about clients.

Awesome doctors,hage has helped me throughout many hard times in the past ten years..l always feel very comfortable speaking with her. She has a great sense of humor as well! Wonderful doctor!!

Absolute best !

After seeing so many doctors regarding an issue with my son that has special needs, Dr. Wohltmann came highly recommended. Switching to her was the best decision we have ever made. She is amazing. She listens, doesn't rush you, works with you to find the best possible solutions and she is very prompt at returning calls if you need her.

Satisfactory

I had been seeking mental health care from my small town Dansville mental health clinic including a psychiatrist (Dr. Wohltmann) and social worker for over three years for major depression and dysthymia. After several years of trying what seemed like every drug treatment combo possible with her, I switched to a city psychiatrist and social worker where I am happy to say I have made improvement finally. One of my drug combos with her included Abilify which resulted in my 50 pound weight gain. My treatment resistant major depression was a true challenge for her. She was caring enough to provide me with a referral for a consultation to the Strong psychiatrist who is a specialist in major depression I now see.

Anyone but Wohltmann

Working with this woman has been the worst experience of my life. She is by far one of the most difficult psychiatrists I have eve

Love Her!!

Dr. Wohltmann knows what she is talking about. I highly recommend her.

Experience with Dr. Virginia Wohltmann

I have been under the care of Dr. Virginia Wohltmann for over 15 years. Because of her skillset and ability to diagnose a problem I am living a life that would be unattainable without the proper medication. My marriage, Career and everything else is more than I could have ever asked for. Dr. Wohltmann took quite a bit of time helping me figure out the best medication that would provide long term benefits. Wonderful Doctor and truly well above par in her field of expertise.AJT

I highly recommed Dr. Wohltmann

She is a caring doctor. I have been seeing her for over 10 years now and never had a problem with her. She is the only one of my several doctors that I can absolutely say she is deserving of the title Doctor!!I love this woman!!!!!!!

Paperwork issues

She has taken great care of my daughter, but is horrible with any paperwork issues!