Dr. Virnalisis Gonzalez-Marrero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Virnalisis Gonzalez-Marrero?

Great, caring doctor and a very pleasant person!

Posted on June 10th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Gonzalez for a few years for Botox and filler cosmetics. She is very considerate of patient needs, comfort and has a delicate touch. I recommend her to all my friends and anyone who seeks a great dermatologist.

Happy, pretty skin!

Posted on October 20th, 2016

I just looked in the mirror, and I felt a lot of love for my dermatologist, Dr. Virnalisis Gonzalez! I visited her yesterday for Botox. She is the best! Her office is private and easy to get to. The staff is lovely and kind. For medical, I feel I am in the absolute best, but gentle hands. For cosmetic, in the hands of an artist.😊

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

Dr. Gonzales is "Awesome" her and her staff make a comfortable environment. She takes time with patients, very knowledgeable.

Every Doctor Should be Like Dr. Gonzalez

Posted on June 15th, 2015

Dr. Gonzalez is a caring physician who always makes my visits pleasant and anxiety free. I see her for cosmetic procedures that would normally frighten me, but her wonderful demeanor always sets me at ease. She takes time to explain everything and does an excellent job at giving me the results that i want. The nurses who assist her are also wonderful professionals. I really can't grade Dr. Gonzalez on follow ups, because my procedures don't require the. She's 110% in my book!

Notable results

Posted on January 15th, 2014

I cannot comment enough on the postive results that I have seen. Dr. Gonzales quickly diagnosed the problem and through the prescribed medication, their has been increasingly significant improvements to my skin texture, tone and dark spots. Prior to meeting with Dr. Gonzales, I was very self-conscious of the changes that were happening to my skin/face. Through her personal evaluations and direction; and my commitment to adhere to the treatment she prescribes; the self-consciousness is a "thing of the past"... !!!

Very personable

Posted on May 15th, 2012

Friendly asked alot of questions. Voices general concern. Her staff was in a great mood both times I saw her in Boerne. Gave her a high marks for her engaging me in the options I had.

Educational Aide

Posted on December 26th, 2011

My visit with Dr. Gonzales was wonderful. I appreciate her time for listening, caring, and taking time on the procedure that was done on my face. Wonderful light hands. Did not feel any discomfort during surgery or after surgery.

Doctor's Response

Thanks for your kind comments and for taking the time to share your thoughts. We look forward to keep providing our patients with a superior care and dedication.

Posted on December 10th, 2017