Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Viruch T Vachirakorntong MD
Dr. Viruch T Vachirakorntong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Apple Valley, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Viruch T Vachirakorntong has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Viruch T Vachirakorntong has the following 13 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Viruch T Vachirakorntong is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Viruch T Vachirakorntong - Posted on January 11th, 2017
HORRIBLE STAFF AND DOCTOR!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Viruch T Vachirakorntong - Posted on October 20th, 2015
Good Dr.s- horrid staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Viruch T Vachirakorntong - Posted on February 12th, 2015
I used Viruch for both of my pregnancies. It is true you see the PA more than the Dr. but she is absolutely awesome and really seems excited about each pregnancy. They are way over booked some of the wait times are ridiculous, with an overflowing waiting room. I loved Dr. Viruch, although we had only met a few times prior to birth he was friendly and completely comforting. He did and episeodomy for my first and you can not even tell I had one, it was big too. My second was a c-section by necessity but he went over all my options and allowed me to make the right decision for me. Now his staff on the other hand are HORRIBLE!!!! I was very sick during my pregnancies and his office staff could have cared less. I went in with severe anemia and blacking out, was told there was nothing they could do and I should go home. I could go on with stories of their incompetence but bottom line is they were horrific and made my pregnancies so much harder than they needed to be. Now I gave birth to my 2nd in 2012, so staff may have changed. If you choose him and have a problem, by pass the office chicks and go directly to the nurses or Patty.
Wait time is ridiculous. 2 hours usually.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Viruch T Vachirakorntong - Posted on October 24th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Viruch T Vachirakorntong - Posted on January 15th, 2014
Stay away from this so called Doctor. He is a license preditor. He is Rude, he says and does inappropriate things, he deliberately hurts women when he performs a Pap-smear by intentionally not lubricating the speculum and treats women roughly when he performs a pelvic exam. He will then blame the victim for the pain he causes by using all kinds of absurd excuses. He is morally corrupt and his actions show it. Insists on performing a breast exam even if the women just had a mammogram a week prior to seeing him. Says to one pt when she hurt during the Pap-smear that the reason for her pain must be because her " boyfriend is small" , and to another that she is not sexually experienced. This Doctor 's friends have no idea what he is like when he is at his office seeing women behind closed door. Don't be fooled by his smile, and what seems like a professional demeanor . Oh, sure he knows how to deliver babies! ....He also Knows that he is deliberately hurting his patients but he does not care, because he gets a satisfaction out of it. Hard to understand how his nurse can be a witness to all his mistreatment of women and just stand there and not say one word, time after time, year after year!!
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Jersey City Medical Center
Dr. Viruch T Vachirakorntong Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVIRUCH VACHIRAKORNTONG INC, 15998 Quantico Rd Ste A, Apple Valley, CA
Dr. Viruch T Vachirakorntong is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Apple Valley, CA.