- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Visala Dandamudi MD
Dr. Visala Dandamudi, MD is a doctor primarily located in Brighton, MI. Their specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Dandamudi is affiliated with St John Hospital & Medical Center. They speak English.
Dr. Visala Dandamudi has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Visala Dandamudi has the following 13 expertise
- Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Clinical Depression
Dr. Visala Dandamudi Accepts the Following Insurance
- 12851 Grand River Rd Brighton , MI : (810) 227-1211
More about Dr. Visala Dandamudi
Dr. Dandamudi joined the Brighton Hospital Psychiatry Team in June 2008. She completed her Fellowship in Geriatric Psychiatry at Wayne State University and a General Psychiatry Residency in New York. Dr. Dandamudi currently is a member of the American Psychiatric Association, Michigan State Medical Society and the Indian Medical Association. She previously worked at both Henry Ford Hospital and St. Johns Health System with their Dual Diagnosed Adult and Geriatric patients.