Dr. Vishakha V Gigler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vishakha V Gigler?

The super-heroine of dermatologists!

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Gigler. I have seen her on two different occasions and both times I was thoroughly impressed. She is not just good at what she does, she shows a genuine interest in every aspect of being an outstanding physician. Her personality is warm and caring and her attitude reflects a steadfast commitment to patient advocacy. I can say without hesitation that she is not just the best dermatologist but the best doctor I have ever visited.

pretty friendly

seemed very smart, talked over me though

GREAT Dr!!!

I have had eczema most of my 47 years. Dr, Gigler is the first Dr. to help me get it under control,and with minimal medication. Her bedside manner is to-the-point, yet very caring, and she really takes the time needed to assess and diagnose. I would highly recommend her!

Dr. Vishakha V Gigler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encinitas, CA.