Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Vishal P Arora has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Vishal P Arora has the following 19 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Limb Salvage
- Heart Attack
- Peripheral Catheterization
- Subclavian Steal Syndrome
- Unstable Angina
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Blood Clot
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
18 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Vishal P Arora accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Vishal P Arora
Dr. Arora is a Diplomate on the American Board of Internal Medicine (2003), Cardiovascular Medicine ( 2006), Interventional Cardiology (2007) and Endovascular Medicine (2008). He is also a Diplomate on the Board of Nuclear Cardiology - 2005 (CNBC) and the National Board of Echocardiography - 2006 (NBE).
Locations & DirectionsAUGUSTA UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER, 1120 15th St, Augusta, GA
Dr. Vishal P Arora is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Augusta, GA.