Dr. Vishal Bansal Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Vishal Bansal?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Thank you!!!!!!

You knew my problem was my gallbladder infection. You operated immediately. Thank you thank you thank you !!!!

Easter surprise

Just before Easter I had real bad abdominal pain. I didn't go to church for the first time in years. Dr Bansal diagnosed diverticulitis. They took me to surgery urgently. Three months later I'm back together and feel great. I even lost weight. I never wrote a review online before so I am serious. Thanks to everyone!

My son was involved in a silly altercation where he was accordingly stabbed right smack in the stomach. He came to UCSD where Dr Bansal was called immediately. He took him right to surgery and fixed his internal bleeding. The nurse said Dr Bansal is the best trauma surgeon and she was right. Mario was discharged in 5 days and is graduating from college next year !!

I just wanted to say thank you

I really liked his style and manners. He explained everything to me before my operation. I don't have any problems anymore. I don't want to say what I had but it's all good.

I can't believe that a hernia can make you so sick. I had a hernia in my groin. It was so bad that it caused my intestines to actually die!. Dr. Bansal told me I would be very sick and may have complications. Nope. I did great. He operated immediately and put myself and my family at ease. My daughters, my wife and me thank you!

So Happy

I was in a bad motor cycle crash. Dr. Bansal had to fix my liver and took out my spleen. I had a broken leg that did not need an operation. He was awesome to my wife and brother, I couldn't believe how cool everyone was. Thank YOU!

So Lucky!

My mother came to UCSD after having stomach pain for almost 2 days. They found a dead gallbladder that Dr. Bansal had to take out. He did it through a an open cut method. My mother had to be in ICU for 5 days and every day Dr. Bansal would talk to me and my sisters. Mom is doing great now and just recently came back from vacation in Mexico! Dr. Bansal is amazing, he got her through a really difficult time and my family is so thankful.

Cancer Free!

Dr. Bansal took out part of my colon. I had a colon cancer that was blocking the inside. He was so kind and careful talking to me and my family. The operation went great, I went home in a few days. After chemotherapy I am currently doing great. I cannot thank him enough. I love the docs at UCSD!

So Calming

Dr. Bansal fixed my big abdominal hernia that no one would touch. This was a complicated hernia that happened after my hysterectomy. I had a badly infected wound 20 years ago and all of my intestines was inside it. I just saw him for my one year follow up and I am still hernia and pain free!!! He is what every doctor or surgeon should be, really smart, nice and cares. Three cheers!!

So Nice!

Dr. Bansal took out my colon with a camera. He was very nice and I went home really fast.

Dr. Bansal is the most compassionate and amazing surgeon I have ever experienced. He was caring and did my gallbladder surgery and sent me home the same day. I cannot say enough nice things about him. I feel great now!

Very Dangerous!!!

He operated on my husband for a routine gallbladder removal. After one complication after another, months of hospitalization, and constant heart ache, Dr. Bansal simply abandoned my husband and sent him to a nursing home where he died. During the entire time, Dr. Bansal was just telling me lies about the situation. Don't risk yourself and lives of loved ones. Avoid this VERY dangerous so-called surgeon.

Dr. Vishal Bansal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.