Dr. Vishal O Gandotra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vishal O Gandotra?

UNAVAILABLE

I called to make an apt at the referral of my primary care...was told there were no openings for a MONTH. Told scheduler that I was having intermittent diarrhea for a month and she said I should call my primary care for a different referral!! End of conversation!

Excellent Health Care Provider

I've known Dr. Gandotra for 5+ years. He is extremely professional and efficient. He is also very pleasant and genuinely caring in his consultation and treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Gandotra .

Best colonoscopy experience EVER!

I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Gandotra to anyone like me who avoided this procedure for years out of fear. He inspired trust and confidence and exuded high intelligence and professionalism from the moment I met him. He explained the procedure; his assistant provided further guidance and written instructions. The preparation was simple and not harsh physically. The procedure was done at Summerlin Hospital where the staff could not have been nicer or more skilled. I was put under by the anaesthetist; woke up when it was over and after a few minutes I was not groggy the rest of the day. I felt no discomfort whatsoever. Dr Gandotra's follow-up meeting to share the test results with me was timely. If I'd known the procedure was this easy, I'd have done it years ago, but I also know it's because Dr Gandotra and his clinical staff are all so excellent. (Admin staff was very nice and efficient, too.) I am extremely grateful to have found such a highly qualified, board certified and properly licensed doctor through Vitals.com.

Robert Steinman

I recently relocated from New Jersey. I suffer from chronic ulcrative colitis and was taking multiple pills.I am so glad i found Dr.G. He took excellent care of me and changed the medications. I am only taking 4 pills a day for my condition and never felt so great.I ppreciate his knowledge and help.

Caroline M

Dr.Gandotra is a phenomenal and caring doctor.I thought i was suffering from bleeding hemorhoids but he insisted i should have a colonoscopy exam.I am 57 years old and never had one.He found a large colon mass.I suffer from severe anxiety and had a mental breakdown.He remained very much available for me and arranged for surgery consult with Dr.Hofflander next day.I was operated within a week and recovered well. I thank him for his help and support during my stressful period.I will defintely get my next exam with him.

Betty Richardson

Well mannered physician with excellent procedure skills and great bedside manners.I suffered from severe narrowing of my esophagus which he took care of.he saved me from having a major operation.I appreciate his help.

Margaret Wilson

Dr.Gandotra is truely brilliant.I was suffering from diarrhea for a long time.My previous GI doctor told me that i am crazy and it is all in my mind.He correctly and quickly diagnosed my condition as Bile-acid diarrhea(which happens in people who had their gall bladder removed; like me)and prescribed appropriate medications.I am a new person.We need more doctors like him.God Bless.

luis hernandez

Had a great experience.He treated me in a very courteous manner. Gave me samples of a good medicine and vouchers which my insurance did not cover.The staff is very professional and is bilingual.My wife is mainly spanish speaking and she also became his patient.

George J.

Very honest and reliable doctor.

Had a very comforting experience.He took care of my very complex condition.

well educated and experienced doctor.has great bedside manners.

very professional and caring physician.my whole family sees him.

Dr. Vishal O Gandotra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.