Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vishal Y Parikh has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Vishal Y Parikh has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Vishal Y Parikh has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
he was rude uncaring put untrue things in my health records, I left in worst shape and pain then I went in no I would not tell any one to see him I tell them make sure you don't get this DR I would put 0 all a cross the board but it starts at 1 star he don't deserve that This DR was the worst DR I have ever seen he put statements in my medical records that was not true he was judge mental he seen me for 1 minute rude uncaring my pain was a 10 from 1-10 10 being the worst mine was a 10 I left in more pain then I came in with I turned him in any 1 reading this don't see this DR I left in pain and upset I am 55yrs old and have a chronic spine deses and pain I have seen a lot of DRS he should not be a DR working with people I would of gave him a 0 strait a cross the board but it started with 1 star he don't deserve 1 I give him a 0 he is a worthless DR to me
Dr. Parikh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Vishal Y Parikh accepts the following insurance providers.
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
Locations & DirectionsMedical Associates, 1500 N Ritter Ave, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Vishal Y Parikh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.