Have you seen Dr. Vishal M Shah?

Dr. Shah to the Rescue

Dr. Shah is the type of orthopedic physician you want on your side. Any time I needed anything he was always there to help and his response time is second to none. Not to long ago, I had exacerbated a knee injury while I was at work and was unable to bend my knee. I called Dr. Shah and despite his busy schedule, he was able to assess my knee and surgically correct my torn meniscus within a few days. I have recommended a number of friends and family to Dr. Shah and they all will tell you that he is the best!

Two knees and a shoulder!

Dr. Shah replaced my husband’s two knees and recently his shoulder (with the other to follow next year). He is awesome! Michael had quick, uncomplicated hospital stays and very fast recoveries with aggressive and thorough post-op PT. Dr. Shah, his office staff and the nurses and staff at Memorial Hermann Surgical Hospital in Sugar Land are the best and the reasons we keep coming back!!

Best Orthopedic Surgeon

I have been seeing Dr Shah for my bad knees for the past 7 years. 2 surgeries (clean up of meniscus) in both knees...both went smoothly and back to normal. I have sent my family members and friends to him and they have all been very pleased. Dr Shah is the best orthopedic surgeon in Houston!

Great doctor!

Dr Shah and his team gave me excellent service and piece of mind during a recent knee surgery. Throughout the whole process I received great service, understanding, care and thorough and detailed info. I would highly recommend Dr Shah to anyone for orthopedic issues. Allen Mushinski

Dr. Shah is the best.

I was in a great deal of pain due to osteoarthritis and my right knee needed replacing. In 2012 Dr. Shah replaced that knee and 3 months later I was dancing at my daughters wedding. In 2017 he did surgery on my right shoulder. In 2018 it was time to replace the left knee. I suffered very little pain or discomfort after any of these surgeries. I am now able to do the things I love, like fishing with my husband and playing with our grandsons. Dr. Shah is a great surgeon and a great doctor.

awsome physician

Wonderful bedside manner, very patient and actually takes his time to listen to you! Very smart too... I definitely will refer my friends and family to him for orthopedic issues

Exceptional surgeon

(41 yr old female) I recently injured myself recreational playing soccer and damaged my knee. Specifically, I sustained a hit that displaced a chunk of cartilage from my knee. Dr. Shah's treatment and recommendations for rehab have been exceptional. He's an excellent listener. Initially he laid out all my options and answered ALL of my questions. He even encouraged me to get a second opinion. My insurance required me to. The second opinion recommended what Dr. Shah did. Dr. Shah and I created a plan whereby I could have the surgery I needed when it was most convenient for my family since I would have to be non weight baring for upwards of 6 weeks and on crutches for several months. He also helped me find an experienced PT that worked well for my insurance. What made my experience with him MOST remarkable was that not only is he an excellent surgeon, but he appreciated the cost both financial and lifestyle wise, of the surgery and how it would impact my ability to be a wife/mom to my active family. He also had great knowledge of experienced PT companies in the area and referred me to a perfect match. He made sure I had the CPM machine I needed by having it delivered to my door within 48 hrs of my surgery, WITH a prescription that I needed. I am healing better than I expected. Pain free. I feel 100% confident I got the best surgeon to perform the best procedure on my knee to keep me active well into my older age. I couldn't recommend him more.

Dr. Shah is an AMAZING doctor and surgeon!!

Capable, caring, and COOL!!! Dr. Shah really goes beyond the call of duty when it comes to explaining diagnosis, treatments (in my case a 2 part surgery), and recovery in a comforting way that you can understand! I cannot say enough fine things about Dr. Shah. A gentleman, scholar, and now a friend for life. Thank you, Dr. Shah!!

Total left knee joint replacement surgery

Dr. Shah's professionalism has been excellent. I would recommend him to anyone in my family and friends. I'm so confident in the first surgery, that I have planned for him to do my right knee. He's genuinely honest and there for his patients. When called upon, his office staff are like their leader. Thank YOU, Dr. Shah.

A gem of a physician!

Dr. Shah (not related to me) has treated both my boys for multiple fractures and sprains. He has a range of hours and clinic times, so we have never had to wait long for an appointment. Once we get to his clinic, we rarely if ever have had to wait more than 15 minutes to see him. Dr. Shah has an excellent bedside manner, is extremely knowledgeable and is very thorough. We highly recommend him! A gem of a physician!

Torn Meniscus Surgery

We took our daughter to Dr. Shah after she tore her meniscus. He and his staff went above and beyond to help us get her back on the basketball court and finish out her season strong. I would highly recommend Dr. Shah as a top surgeon in the Houston/Sugar Land area.

Knows what you're (and he's) talking about

Great doctor--good listener and extremely knowledgeable. One of the things that makes him great specifically at sports medicine is that he's an active athlete himself. So, when you're explaining to him the type of athletic activity or movement related to your pain or injury, he knows exactly what you're talking about--gives me a lot of confidence in his diagnosis!

Dr. Vishal M Shah is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.