Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Vishnu N Behari has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Vishnu N Behari has the following 19 expertise
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Thyroid Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Metabolic Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Addison Disease
Showing 5 of 41
They opened at 08:30. My appointment was at 10:00 after waiting for over an hour I asked for a refund on my copay and left. There was only one other patient in the waiting room when I was there. I never saw the Doctor . I was told he was there. The staff apologized for the Doctor, but how you can be over an hour behind schedule when you've only been open for 90 minutes and there wasn't a bust\y waiting room. He lost my confidence as a doctor. I was a new patient.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Vishnu N Behari accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVISHNU N BEHARI MD, 6160 N Davis Hwy Ste 10A, Pensacola, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vishnu N Behari, MD - Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism in Pensacola, FL, in this video.
Dr. Vishnu N Behari is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.