Highly Dissatisfied

Great compassionate phisician

InVia Fertility has one of the most responsive and knowledgeable staff in Illinois. They are a small clinic but they run very efficiently. Dr Karande is knowledgeable, we always got all our questions answered without delay and he’s also very responsive to patients even after hours using their portal messaging system. I always felt very appreciated in our consults with him or the nurses in the clinic staff.

Best Center

Everyone was wonderful. My husband and I were always informed of all steps needed throughout our treatment. Very happy with being able to fulfill one of our biggest dreams.

Terrible experience

Insensitive and arrogant

My husband and I had an incredible experience with InVia Fertility. Our doctor, Kr. Karande was sympathetic, thorough, and kind. He is an excellent listener, and he patiently explained all options to us. We are so lucky to have worked with him. Every employee at InVia Fertility made us feel welcome and comfortable. They were very flexible scheduling appointments around my work schedule. Also, the nurse always responded quickly to any questions I had. I highly recommend this practice.

The best doctor for reproductive fertility treatment. He cares about his patients and keeps making dream come true. Staff at Hoffman estate is one of the best. Thank you Dr. Karande for everything did for us. We will back when ready for the second one

Great doctor and staff

Dr. Karande and his staff are amazing. They helped us conceive our daughter through IVF in 2014 and we are now pregnant with our 2nd child because of their help. We are so grateful for the wonderful care we received by everyone at Invia Fertility.

Great doctor, great staff, great experience!

Highly recommend!!!!!! Dr Karande is very professional, experienced, confident and knowledgeable. He and his team definitely made my pregnancy journey a lot easier and safer. All the staff in the office are extremely kind, nice, patient. friendly thoughtful and sweet. The patient portal app makes it so convenient to book appointments, ask questions and check test results! Overall great experience! Now we are happily waiting for our baby boy to come :-)

Grateful to Invia Fertility.

I was referred to Dr. Karande from my gynecologist. I had a positive experience from the first greeting from the receptionist when I walked into the office. Every staff member at Invia Fertility was friendly, supportive, and obviously passionate about helping couples. Having to seek fertility help emotional and awkward situation. Dr/ Karande and his staff walk you through every step with guidance and support. Invia helped me to successfully become pregnant through one cycle of IVF! I am forever grateful to the doctors and staff for giving me the best gift ever. Good luck on your search for the right doctor for you and good luck on your mission to add to your family! ☺

Remarkable!

Dr. Karande and his staff are the very best! The invitro process can be very daunting but Dr. Karande and his staff were always available and guided me through every step. I never felt alone. They are all so friendly and provided remarkable service.

Dr. Vishvanath C Karande is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hoffman Estates, IL.