Dr. Vishwas J Mashalkar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vishwas J Mashalkar?

Absolutely love this doctor, he's very kind and will listen and not judge. The only thing I did not like was the fact that after you check in you go back and sit by the doors and wait not very private to me. But I recommend Dr. Mashalkar not enough stars to rate him.

There are not enough star's for Dr. M and his staff

Dr. M and his staff has pulled myself and two other family members out of opiate addiction,we have a savings for the first time in a long time. Thank you Dr. M and staff.

Thanful, beyond words!!!

Dr. Mashalkar is bringing my fun loving , sweet young man (my child) back to me. We make a two and a half hour trip to have our appointment , and I can tell you that if I had to I would drive five hours. This man is pure genius with the Autism spectrum. He is very caring and considerate of ones situation. He is not pushy with appointments . On our last visit, my son said how much he likes his doctor . that is HUGE!!!! The staff and nurses are equally impressive . My hope is that God send His finest Blessing and Grace to these wonderful people.

Kind and compassionate physician. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others.

Deficient

In 4 meetings he has prescribed 4 different powerful drugs and has failed to make a diagnosis.

Doctor's Response

This patient was looking for Disability and was not mentally ill. I did not think he was disabled and he disagreed. I was clear with him that the medications were to relieve his symptoms that he complained about and did not indicate a diagnosis. Incidentally he never took any medications and disappeared from the practice since he did not get what he wanted.

caring and compassionate and understanding.

Dr. Vishwas J Mashalkar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.