Dr. Visit Chatsuthiphan Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Visit Chatsuthiphan?

Awesome man

The doctor is very respectful always says you're welcome patient is always happy to see him especially Cailan and Caleb

Heartless

no more compassion for his job.. in and out..

BEWARE DR. CHATS!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS QUACK!! This so called doctor IS THE WORST EXCUSE for a psychiatrist! He SIMPLY DOESN'T CARE!! He is RUDE, CURT, UNINTELLIGIBLE and never asks questions other than 'Everything ok?" He DISCOURAGES QUESTIONS! He packs in his appointments and spends as little time as he can with everyone of them!! His office girls are incompetent and unprofessional! My child has been his "patient" for almost two years and we have had little luck finding another Dr. Dr. "Chats" knows this and he even laughed at me when I tried finding another one. HE SUCKS!!!

Dr. Chats

I've been seeing Dr.chats since I was 13 and I'm gonna be 22 soon I came to him as a rebellious teenager who hated the world and he changed me completely I now work a full time job and I am one of the best employees at my job, he is a extremely good knowledgable doctor and he is always up to date with the newest medicines. I am a very hard person to get along with and Dr.chats has always been patient with me and kind no matter how much of a bug I was and he is very caring. I thank dr. Chats for always coming through for me and helping me turn my life upside down. Thank you dr. Chats!!!

The Worst Doctor Ever

When I questioned Dr. Chatsuthiphan about their procedure for walk ins, he became angry and raised his voice to a level that I wasn't comfortable with. He told me that "he didn't have to see me at all". He told me to find another doctor... all because I asked about his walk-in procedure. He's very rude and he's not worth the hassle

I contacted his office in Moreno Valley about 20 minutes ago. It was by far the worst experience when it comes to patient service. The initial receptionist placed me on hold and then hung up. At first, there was no answer. I called back and explained I was disconnected while providing my information. I was unable to provide the name of the receptionist , so the lady I spoke with placed me on hold for 8 mins in an attempt to find the person. WHILE ON HOLD with the MV office, I contacted his office in Redlands and scheduled an appointment with no issues, to include providing information without being disconnected. She never came back to my other phone...I hung up. I hope this does not reflect the doctor's care

Worse Doctor EVER

If I could give zeros I would this was the most horrific experience I've ever had with a doctor. Much less an eval. with a phycologist. He was screaming at me in his office and when he sent me back out in waiting room infront of other patients. I questioned why he was raising his voice that I didn't know what I had done wrong.. I can't even express what this visit- non visit did

Find someone else who listens

Dr. Chats Must Be Getting Major Kickbacks From Drug Companies. I Had To Argue To Get Him To Take Me Off A Med That Reall Wasn't Working For Me And He Expensive Drug Not Covered By My insurance. He Doesn't Listen Very Well And Rushes YoU Out Of His office.

Dr. Chat

Very disappointed in this doctor. My child was in tears at the end of the consultation and was very withdrawn. I felt horrible having to subject my ...

Always in a hurry to get to next patient. I don't know why he is in this profession, doesn't seem to care.