Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vitalis O Ojiegbe has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 11
Iv been seeing dr o for almost.4 years. While him n most of his staff are cool and awesome..its most of the patients/bums I can't stand seeing when I have my appointment. Like most "patients" ive come across in a pain mgmnt office prior to mebeing dr os patient, are some of the worst ive ever had the displeasure of being around. Most take absolutely NO pride in their appearance,show up looking like they haven't showered n days, smell horrible (breath too..the ones who still have teeth that are all but rotted out), and my favorite: the ones who are so obviously high on something that they fall asleep and drool on themselves in a chair. I have witnessed this for at least 2 ofthw almost 4 years iv been a patient of his office. Since moving to the "newer" office, its just gotten worse. .i am not A doctor by any means, but some of them in my opinion (based on them talking about why they are seeing a doctor and the meds they receive)just do not warrant them being a patient nor receiving what they are prescribed. I hate the caliber of people I have to share a doctor with, when some of us are in real pain that require the medication we receive and care about actually managing that pain respectively. This is just MY opinion on this particular environment and this particular docor. I suppose anywhere or any doctor you.go to you have to deal with crap like these "patients". Its really shame because dr. o and his staff are really great and %1000 attentive, caring and makes you feel like you and your medical problems are their only prioritymedpeole q would take more pride in their appearance and hygiene in hi
Dr. Ojiegbe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Ilorin
Graduated in 1987
Howard University Hospital
Dr. Vitalis O Ojiegbe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGreenbelt Medical Associates, 6201 Greenbelt Rd Ste M17, College Park, MD
Dr. Vitalis O Ojiegbe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near College Park, MD.