Dr. Vitaly J Alalu Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Vitaly J Alalu?

I like the waiting room, plenty of books to read, not over crowded.The staff are friendly. Dr.Alalu always shakes your hand coming and going..its just something I like. He actually examines you instead of you just stating whats wrong and diagnosing you off that. (Ive diagnosed myself and they just write a script!) Oh, and when I accidently missed an appointment Dr. Alalu actually picked up a phone and called me himself..hello..what Dr. does that nowdays! I Also I love that if your admitted to the hospital he comes right over.

Terrific doctor!

Dr. Alalu is a very competent and efficient doctor. He is conservative and thoughtful in terms of treatment options. He has performed numerous procedures on me. His staff is lovely as well. I have recommended him to numerous friends. I love him!