Dr. Vithalbhai D Dhaduk Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Vithalbhai D Dhaduk?

He was extremely rude!! I waited well over an hour for him to show for a test at the hospital (it was an appointment). Didn't even apologize. I had the shock test. He let me bleed all over didn't offer me anything to clean up with then just walked out. I would not recommend him at all!!

Campassionate

Compassionate, good listener. Willing to take phone calls from patients any day of the week.

He treated my mother for Parkinsons. His combination of medicines kept her free of involuntary movements. When she had surgery we realized how well his treatment worked. She looked like she was having gran mal seizures. Surgeons had to insert a gastro tube so they could give her the meds.

Horrible & disrespectful

wondering

During my full eval apt he took a call from another patient, and viewed a text message on his phone. Then said "sorry about that". Now I'm wondering if his diagnosis is correct or not. Feel like I should get a second opinion.

Has attitude if you ask questions or want answers.

poor not worth your time

Likes to just give shots, think that's how he makes his money I swear

He assumed i was drug seeking and called to tell me not to go to the hospital unless i had a servere seizure which my family doctor told me the next seizure i have to have the hospital admit me. I was highly upset and felt belittled this is not how you treat your patients

I DON'T RECOMMEND

This *doctor* cancelled out 2 times on a family member. Not a great way to start off a doctor/patient relationship. Take a hike!

HE IS A WASTE OF SPACE

I was in the hospital for a possible stroke. I had no feeling in my left arm (from shoulder to fingers) and felt nothing on my left side of my face. I was not able to speak and my eye and left side of mouth was droopy. He walked into the room and said (with his broken English) "I saw you before. You are a liar. There is nothing wrong with you." First, I have never met the man before in my life. Second, he called me a liar. I did have a stroke. I would never see this man again if I was paid $100 million dollars. He had no bedside manner and he needs to find a new profession...something that does not include dealing with people, especially ones who are in pain.

Do NOT recommend

I told dr I was not taking the medication he prescribed me due to my concerns over the side effects, I mentioned when I initially went to fill the prescription I was advised by the pharmacist that I cannot stop taking the medication & would have to be weened off of it. I didn't like the sound of that or the side effects so I decided not to take it. Once I said that to the dr he became aggravated & said who knows better the pharmacist or the dr ? He said he prescribed a low dose & not to worry about it it's fine. I said I don't feel comfortable with taking a medication like that so he said he can't help me. He never tried to talk to me about any alternative medications or acknowledge my concerns he then began to talk into his microphone stating " patient does not want to take medication so I cannot help her" then he walked out of the room & handed receptionist my file as she started to schedule another future appointment I advised her that won't be necessary . Very disappointed I wasted a $40 copay on a dr who I couldn't even talk to get help for my migraines

Unhappy FORMER pt.

Most memorable: Pack at least a snack and a drink because you will wait for hours just to get in to see the Dr. Then when you finally get in to see him, he spends less than 5 minutes with you doing the same reflexes test every time, writes a prescription and out you go. Would I ever refer a friend (or foe)? Simple Answer.... H*|| NO! And I gave him 4 stars on diagnosis only because he confirmed what 2 other Dr's had already said that's what they thought it was but couldn't officially diagnose that it would have to be done by a neurologist. I have Multiple Sclerosis. Like I said in the title I am a FORMER pt. I switched over to a doctor I really liked but unfortunately no longer accepts my insurance

Dr. Vithalbhai D Dhaduk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scranton, PA.