Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vito A Loguidice
Dr. Vito A Loguidice, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethlehem, PA, with another office in Phillipsburg, NJ. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Loguidice is affiliated with St Lukes Hospital Warren Campus. Dr. Loguidice has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vito A Loguidice has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
9/22/2015 I had Discectomy and Laminectomy on my L4 & L5; When he operated he noticed the same problem starting on my left side and was able to correct it. My surgery lasted for 2 Â½ Hours at the Coordinated Health Hospital located in Bethlehem where I stayed overnight for observation. The hospital staff were amazing, caring and friendly and the food really good. I had a little discomfort after surgery, but nothing extreme. No Drugs were needed except Tylenol . I had a little numbness in my Right toe, but it lasted for 2 days ( Doctor told me that could happen) but they got me up the next day and had me walk and do the stairs in Physical Therapy which I climbed with ease. It felt so good. They only bad thing, was when I got home I walked 2 Miles which took a toll on me the next day. Right know I can sit for 20 minutes and walk for another 20 Minutes and climb stars. Little by little my mobility is coming back. It will take 3-4 months before I can do the Gym or train to Hike again. I just adore this man. I know he might not be a miracle worker, but to me he is.
excellent doctor I will recommend him with confidence
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Loguidice is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1981
West Virginia University Hospital
Dr. Vito A Loguidice accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vito A Loguidice in this video.
Dr. Vito A Loguidice is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.