Dr. Vittal T Pai Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Vittal T Pai?

The Best of the Best

I have been going to Dr. Pai for over 35 years. Dr. Pai is an expert in his field of Ear, Nose & Throat. He has a tremendous amount of medical experience. While he no longer does surgery, he is one of the best for ear, nose and throat problems. He is caring, takes his time. I see that some reviews speak of billing, and I agree that billing is very slow. Other than billing, you go to see Dr. pai for medical and health reasons, not billing. I highly recommend Dr. Pai. He is a great Dr.

Billing

They are most confuse doctor office I have ever seen they can't keep billing straight when show them prove still want argue that insurance didn't excise

horrible billing practices

I originally liked going to Dr. Pai but when I received a bill from two years ago and called for an explanation they didn't have one. I wad told they were behind in billing and that was all. No I am sorry. To me this is an indication that the business is run poorly and I would not reccomend Dr. Pai to anyone.

Office visit charge

Office visit charge is very expensive. Why can't patients know the charges before the appointment is made?

Love Dr. Pai!

The best ear, nose, and throat man in Las Cruces, and in my opinion, New Mexico. Always correct with his diagnosis, he is the reason I have had a high quality of life with my allergies and nasal problems, thank you Dr. Pai!

alway helpful and insightful