Dr. Vivek Huilgol Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vivek Huilgol?

A+++ Gastroenterologist - Best doctor

Posted on November 22nd, 2017

I just got my first colonoscopy done this morning. I had postponed doing it for years because the whole process seemed so unappealing, but Dr. Huilgol made it extremely easy from the start. It was easy to make an appointment, his staff is competent and warm. Then I could not believe that he took so much time to speak with me about my concerns etc. Seeing that I was a bit stressed about it, he agreed to set up the procedure for 2 days after, giving just enough time to run through the prep process. So no time to develop too much stress for me. It really was good for me. The personnel at Touro was tip-top too. A special kudos for them too. I found Dr. Huigol to be personable, competent, and knowledgeable. And wait! He speaks French! That was nice to have a little taste of it just before going "dodo" (to sleep) I recommend Dr. Huilgol to anyone who needs a wonderful gastroenterologist.

Happpy I found this office and Dr. Huilgol

Posted on August 7th, 2017

I have great confidence that I finally found a gastro doctor that listens to me and comes up with solutions and alternatives. He is very knowledgeable and approachable. And, the office staff are great too.

Colonic Lavage

Posted on January 18th, 2017

This is my second time visiting Dr. Viv and Jennifer for a lavage and I cannot express how much I love and appreciate this crew. I suffer from constipation and nothing seems to help me de-bloat. Not only do they strive to do the best at what they do but they are very flexible to accommodate your schedule. I do not get off work until 5pm and Jennifer and Dr. Viv were willing to stay later. BIG PLUS! I feel so relieved and energized now. I highly recommend this to anyone who suffers from constipation or bloating. Will def be back in the future to detox ;)

Best doctor in NOLA!

Posted on May 19th, 2016

I wish Dr Viv could be our primary Doctor! He was absolutely wonderful, thorough, compassionate, personable, professional.

Posted on September 14th, 2015

Truly exceptional experience. The last few months I've spent an unusual amount of time with one doctor or another for various reasons. Dr. Viv was outstanding in his manner, complete explanations of his methodology, expectations and what to expect during the procedure. His pre op exam and post op diagnosis were thorough and he went beyond his responsibilities when he thought I needed a particular test that was not his speciality but best for my health. I also liked the fact that he is Board Certified in Internal Medicine as well as Gastroenterology. His office staff is excellent, efficient, kind and knowledgable. I would recommend Dr. Huilgol to anyone.

Took his time with me

Posted on July 20th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Huigol. It was very easy to make an appointment. His nurse helped expedite my visit by sending me a link where I could fill out my medical history online and she made sure it was ready for the doctor when I got there. Dr. Huilgol was very personable, professional and thorough. It is rare to find a doctor these days that actually spends time listening to you and making sure they get a full picture of your issue but examining you and making recommendations for treatment. He didn't push prescription drugs on me which I find is often the case with other doctors and I was happy about that. Follow up was thorough and made easy through there online system. I was able to see my blood test results as they came in and ask questions. All my questions were answered within 24hrs. If you need a gesture Dr. in New Orleans Dr. Huigol should be your first go to.

Patient

Posted on July 7th, 2015

Office service immediate for acute symptoms! Other practice just sent to ER 2X. Was treated elsewhere as a frequent flyer instead of a comprehensive evaluation and diagnosis. Today a plan of care immediately implemented, with a long term plan objectives. He and staff are great. I finally feel heard and attented to rather than discounted and sent to ER as before. He saw me when I was acutely sick and he will continue to follow up on my case. Hightly recommend this specialist and his staff.

Great team!

Posted on June 24th, 2015

Great service nurses are very polite and helpful and they make sure you understand whats going on. The Dr is very kind as well, he is funny and he ask a lot of questions to be able to diagnose properly. I was referred by my primary and I would say it was a great visit.

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

Great office, very friendly staff!

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

Dr Viv is a very courteous and professional physician. I would (and have) recommended him to others

Posted on June 9th, 2015

Dr. Viv is an excellent physician. He really cares about the health and well being of his patients

First Time

Posted on June 8th, 2015

No one wants to have a colonoscopy but if you are having one choose Dr. Huilgol. He is humorous and makes you feel very comfortable. Even the stuff they make you drink the night before was not that bad. Not that I want to do it again but if I had to I would not be quite as anxious as I was for the first one.