Dr. Vivek K Jain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vivek K Jain?

Patient

Dr. Jain has been my eye-care provider as long as he has been in practice, and has been my only ophthalmologist ever. In every visit with him, Dr. Jain and his staff were both courteous, kind, and worked with me through my needs. Recently, Dr. Jain was able to screen me as being eligible for LASIK after years of poor vision. Having been a long-time eyeglass and contact wearer he was able to ensure me of the results of the procedure and guide me in making a decision that I wanted- an uncommon practice among surgeons. In the end I elected for the surgery and two hours post-op I was 20/10. Dr. Jain is an excellent physician and talented surgeon. I am unsure of the other poor reviews, but for the near twelve years I have been seeing him he has been nothing but amazing. Highly recommended.

Poor manners

Dr. Vivek K. Jain was very rude. He didn't explain anything. He just went through the formalities and refused to answer our questions. The assistant Charmian was also very rude. She has a very nasty altitude and they were both very unprofessional. This is the worst bedside manners I have every seen. I will never go there again. This is the worst place ever.

Wonderful

I couldn't be more happier! As soon as I walked in the door I knew that I was more than a number. It's nice to know that your doctor cares about you and not your money!!!

Extremely Happy With Results

I find Dr. Jain to be very impressive. He took time to answer all of my questions before my cataract surgery. He is patient and professional. Over the 3 years I've been seeing Dr Jain for both cataracts and glacoma I have never found a reason to complain about him or his staff. I should add that I came to Dr Jain after repeated complaints to both my old eye doctor and my primary care doctor over my eyes. Only Dr. Jain realized that I had early stages of glacoma in both eyes.