Have you seen Dr. Vivek Mohan?

"you need emergency surgery"

told my 85 year old mother she needed emergancy surgery and no time for second opinion. had the staff schedule appointments to get her Drs to clear her for surgery 4 days later. poor follow up never returned calls and next thing you know he"s no longer with Du Page Medical Group. let him do your surgery and let the buyuer beware. ) wasn't an option or would have given him that

If you want the best, go to the best!

I had been battling lower back and leg pains for over a year. I needed a L4-L5 and L5-S1 Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion. Dr. Mohan has been blessed with gifted hands! Aside from minor pain around the incision site I felt like a new person after surgery and was walking the hospital halls in less than 24 hrs! Dr. Mohan's tremendous surgical skills are complimented by his compassion for his patients. I cannot overemphasize the level of trust, appreciation and respect I have for Dr. Mohan. Rich G. - Naperville

Cervical Spine Surgery by Dr. Vivek Mohan

I’m now 10 weeks into my recovery from cervical spine surgery, and even though I have to wear my cervical neck brace for another 2 weeks, I am still totally pain free. I have been walking vigorously since the day after my surgery, and can’t wait until Dr. Mohan tells me I can do my own yard work. I can't compliment the Dr. enough for his time, expertise and kindness. Dr. Mohan is my hero.

Feeling and moving great

I can't believe how much time this doctor spent teaching me and doing such a full assessment - not only did I want him to do my surgery, but I went back after herniating another (different) disc, and feel great - back to golfing - thanks1

I had discectomy of l3/4 and dr Mohan was wonderful. He explained what I'm up against nothing but the truth. On day 5 have leg pain on and off and on but I'm walking quite a bit and hoping to do what he says. Very thankful for what day Mohan has done for me.

T11-T12 FUSION

Dr VIVEK IS AN AMAZING DOCTOR AND PERSON

Revision of review 7-14-16

I inadvertently hit the wrong button in my 7-14-16 review of Dr. Mohan. I could not edit it until now. It showed only 3 stars, but I want to give him a 5 star rating. Dr. Mohan literally gave me back my life. I can walk now without assist of a cane and roller walker. I am not in pain of this kind any longer. Now it is just arthritis but I can deal with it unlike before spine surgery. I would recommend him to anyone, any time, any place. He is kind, caring, and a special gift to spine surgery.

Dr. Mohan is very competent. I would recommend him highly. My surgery went well and the results were excellent. I am glad he did my surgery.

Dr. Mohan took a lot of time listening to me before and after surgery. I felt he was very knowledgeable and competent. My surgery was a complete success.

Dr. Vivek Mohan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hoffman Estates, IL.