Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vivek Y Narain has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Circumcision
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Crisis Intervention
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Genetic Counseling
- Laser Surgery
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Pelvic Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
No compassion. Can't hardly understand him. Ask you a couple of questions. I'm in pain wanting a few answers or thoughts. Then he says follow me. So I'm thinking he will explain something or give me a shot something. He guides me check out and doesn't even say hope you feel better, we will figure this out. I don't even get bye. He turns and walks away. He was horrible!!!!
Dr. Narain is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1996
Wayne State University
Dr. Vivek Y Narain accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Vivek Y Narain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gallatin, TN.