Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vivek Sastry
Dr. Vivek Sastry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McKinney, TX, with other offices in Frisco, TX and Frisco, TX . He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sastry is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth. He speaks English.
Dr. Vivek Sastry has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sastry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Medical Center Of Plano
Harris Methodist H E B
Centennial Medical Center
Doctors Hospital Dallas
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Lake Pointe Medical Center
Texas Health Plano
23 Years Experience
Kasturba Medical College Mangalore
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Vivek Sastry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Vivek Sastry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McKinney, TX.