Dr. Vivian C Aboko-Cole Hicks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vivian C Aboko-Cole Hicks?

Outstanding Physician

I have been going to Dr. Hicks for years now and I've highly recommended her to all who are seeking a physician in the area. I've been disappointed with many physicians because I felt like I was a "number" and an "experiment." My medical problems can be challenging and Dr. Hicks is patient. She has visited during hospital stays at mid-night and sit and chatted like an "old friend." I can be stubborn and she is one of the few doctors who I can say I truly trust with my medical care because of her wisdom, knowledge and gentle firmness when needed. I respect her professionalism and Im thankful that she has fought for my personal care. Those who complain about wait time, should realize that she spends intimate time with "each" patient, not a "select" few. When quality care is questionable, its nice to know that Dr. Hicks is among the few who shows she cares during EVERY visit. Like another reviewer said, I am a recipient of her taking the time to pull nutritional information from her files and go over nutritional facts. She's a rare "jewel" and I thank God for her wisdom and insight into modern medicine and treatment plans.

I don't know how anyone can rate this fabulous doctor a low score. She is amazing, and tremendously active and interested in her patients well-being!! She attends meetings on her own time to connect with people who can help her patients understand how to live a heart-healthy lifestyle by teaching them basic things like how to shop for groceries, how to prepare foods, how to understand the meaning of good and bad fats when reading food labels.