Dr. Vivian Campbell Is this you?

16 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Vivian Campbell?

Told me to "suck it up"

Posted on August 17th, 2015

I have been diagnosed with severe anxiety issues and saw this doctor for about 5 months. I was off work trying to return and having problems. One- she never listens and cuts me off. I think it's important a doctor understand what your history is etc and she treated me like I was some lazy person or something ( though I've worked my entire life). Finally I snapped when she told me to basically "snap out of" my co diction which every person on the planet knows you NEVER say to someone with panic or depression. Then proceeds to tell me she doesn't support me staying off of work despite having numerous panic attacks, continued depression etc. j walked out feeling hopeless and the only way I would feel better is to just end my life. Nope... Ending my relationship with her. Found out she used to be a marine which kinda explains this attitude that should have NO place in a persons recovery.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017