Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vivian A Chukwuani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Kidney Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 2
I have been seeing Dr. Chukwuanii for about 10 years. One thing I loved about her was everytime you see her she always had a smile on her face. Another reason why she was the best, she believed in me. I was going through major abdominal pain for 3 years after a bypass. Every specialist I seen they would say nothing was wrong with me and it was all in my head. She was the only person that believed in me and was very supportive. Well to find out something was majorly wrong, and it was like a celebration for us both to find out the solution. Well recently I found out she moved out of the practice. I was upset she left. I understand that happens at times with a doctor. So where ever she is, I hope she is doing great. Please I recommend this doctor if you want the best care and great support.
18 Years Experience
University Of Nigeria
Graduated in 2000
Mclaren Regional Medical Center
Dr. Vivian A Chukwuani accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVivian A Chukwuani Md, 2550 Som Center Rd, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Vivian A Chukwuani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.