Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vivian D Aguilar MD
Dr. Vivian D Aguilar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Weston, FL, with another office in West Palm Beach, FL. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Vivian D Aguilar has 2 locations
Dr. Vivian D Aguilar has the following 3 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
In addition to diagnosing the stage of your cancer and recommending treatment options, they’ll provide care throughout your treatment and help you manage your symptoms. They’ll often work closely with a pathologist and a radiologist to properly diagnose you and determine if your cancer is shrinking or spreading throughout treatment. They’re even trained to administer chemotherapy and to perform surgery to remove cancer when necessary.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Vivian D Aguilar has the following 7 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Uterine Prolapse
- Urinary Incontinence
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vivian D Aguilar - Posted on July 5th, 2015
NO HUMAN WORDS CAN EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vivian D Aguilar - Posted on April 6th, 2011
22 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1996
Locations & Directions
Dr. Vivian D Aguilar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Weston, FL.