3.8

Praise

Dr. Aguillar is the greatest. She makes you feel comfortable in every way, from being able to openly talk to her, to her actual exams and what she is doing step by step. Wish she could be my everyday GP. she did my bladder surgery , which had already been done by another Dr. incorrectly, and I was still having problems and when she did it , all went well and my problems are all over. Love Her!!

Prolapse surgery

After being told I needed a hysterectomy, Dr. Aguilar correctly repaied what was a prolapsed bladder. I had no side effects after my surgery and am very grateful to her for the professional and caring attutude she provided me. She is the best!

NO HUMAN WORDS CAN EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE

I HAVE NOTHING BUT PRAISES FOR DR AGUILAR HER BEDSIDE MANNERS AND CLINICAL JUDGMENT ARE SUPERB.EVEN THOUGH MY MAIN PROBLEM WAS NOT EXCLUSIVE TO HER SUB-SPECIALTY SHE TOOK CARE OF IT IN A VERY QUICK AND FFICIENT WAY.THAN YOU SO MUCH DR AGUILAR

Dr. Vivian D Aguilar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Weston, FL.

Dr. Vivian D Aguilar Is this you?