Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vivian R Esparza has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I have to agree with the other review. Dr. Esparza is not a very nice person, or a good doctor. She may have her degrees and training, but that does not make her a good doctor. She does assume your lying about everything, when your not, so it makes for a very stressful and unpleasant visit. She is rude, brash, negative and just plain mean and nasty. I am amazed that anybody wrote a good review for her. It was probably her office or herself because if can't see anyone having such a wonderful experience with her. And of all days, I have an appointment with her today. And of course I'm already dreading it. I don't WANT to see her, but I'm in the clinic and she's the fastest route to where I need to get. Trust me, shes not my first choice, or second, third, fourth and so on. Your best to find another doctor that has compassion, understanding and personality and someone that's not miserable in their own personal life and takes it out on her clients...us at the Chittenden clinic. She thinks were were all degenerates, looking to rob, lie and use drugs at any cost. WAKE UP VIVIAN! -some of us actually want recovery. Again, this woman SHOULD NOT be a doctor. Hope my review helps even one person make a better choice. You'll be happier with anybody else!
I would not waste your time if you want to see her for medication assisted treatment . It WILL end up stressing you and messing with your sobriety cause she will NOT listen she will assume your lieing about anything and she will make grand assumptions about you and your family off little details like my mom has a drink at night after working all day but never a lot and the doctor.. Your moms an acholohic.. Ya thats nice.... SO LIKE I SAID DONT WASTE UR TIME . I DUNO WHO WROTE THIS OTHER REVIEW BUT SHE HAS CHANGED SHE IS a RUDE NASTY DOC NOW.
NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice
NCQA-architect of America's most popular patient-centered medical home model-has extended medical home concepts to specialists: NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition. Now, specialty practices committed to access, communication and care coordination can earn accolades as the "neighbors" that surround and inform the medical home and colleagues in primary care.
Greater Lawrence Family Health Center
Dr. Vivian R Esparza accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Vivian R Esparza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Burlington, VT.