Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vivian Hernandez
Dr. Vivian Hernandez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brookline, MA, with another office in Chestnut Hill, MA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Hernandez is affiliated with Brigham and Women's Hospital, New England Baptist Hospital and New England Baptist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Vivian Hernandez has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Hernandez is truly terrible. She completely violated me and put me and my baby at risk with unnecessary medical interventions. It's her way or the highway. That's just not OK when her ideology is completely outdated. Don't walk, RUN FAR FAR AWAY! I can't begin to describe the pain I'm in as a result of her malpractice.
Dr. Hernandez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brigham and Women's Hospital
New England Baptist Hospital
New England Baptist Hospital
Brigham & Women`s Hospital
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1978
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vivian Hernandez in this video.
Dr. Vivian Hernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brookline, MA.