- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- White Plains Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vivian H Hirshaut MD
Dr. Vivian H Hirshaut, MD is a doctor primarily located in Hartsdale, NY, with other offices in Yonkers, NY and Hartsdale, NY. Their specialties include Ophthalmology.
Dr. Vivian H Hirshaut has 3 locations
Dr. Vivian H Hirshaut has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Vivian H Hirshaut has the following 9 expertise
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Exam
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Vision Issues
Dr. Vivian H Hirshaut Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Vivian H Hirshaut
Dr. Hirshaut works in Hartsdale, NY and 2 other locations and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Hirshaut is affiliated with Mount Sinai Medical Center and White Plains Hospital.