Dr. Vivian Lee Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Vivian Lee?

GREAT JOB

My experiences with Dr. Lee have been exceptional, she takes the time to listen to my concerns, she is willing to answer questions, she is up to date in keeping with the medical advancements, I would recommend her to anyone. When other doctors couldn't find my problem and gave up on me, Dr. Lee not only helped me as far as she could but also referred me to a place where I would be able to get further care for my disease. She is tops on my list.

Type 2 Diabetes