Dr. Vivian Sone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vivian Sone?

Dr Sone really cares

Posted on March 13th, 2017

I have been a patient of hers since she began her own practice and even before when she was With dr cumella. She takes time to really know her patients. I have referred several women to her and they all love her too.

incompetent and profiles you instead of treating you

Posted on August 24th, 2016

She seemed nice at first. Then, she used a non-resting blood pressure and a 3 lbs increase, (I was bloated and on my period) as reasons to not prescribe me birth control as hormone therapy because I'm very irregular and she had previously expressed concern that irregularity has a strong correlation to ovarian cancer. She also thought she had already prescribed it. Lastly, she asked if I had been diagnosed with PCOS; she's the Dr. who had me get 2 ultrasounds to check for cysts. Incompetent.

Love her!

Posted on April 23rd, 2016

Dr. Sone delivered both of my children. She is such a great doctor. I can't say enough about her and have told all of my girlfriends to switch to her. She's the best- just ask nearly every nurse on the maternity floor of NWH, they all go to her! That says a lot!

If you want stress and worry through your pregnancy sh'e the doctor for you

Posted on March 14th, 2016

worst doctor...did she go to medical school???? If you want a c-section, she is the doctor to see....sign up for that right away and save yourself the aggravation of thinking about another other birth method.

Posted on February 25th, 2016

She is the best!!

Posted on December 4th, 2015

I delivered my second child with Dr. Sone and had the absolute worst experience of my life. I am shocked that she is a practicing OBGYN- with the way she treated me, talked about OTHER patients disrespectfully during my labor, and her extreme discomfort, and/or lack of training with mothers who want to deliver a baby naturally. I urge anyone who is thinking of having this woman deliver their baby, to please think very carefully about theirdecision.

Posted on June 1st, 2015

I wish there were more doctors like her! I hope she never retires...or at least not until I'm done having children. So personable...she feels like family.

A great Doc!

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Simply the best!

One in a million.

Posted on February 25th, 2015

She is seriously one in a million. You don't often find a doctor with such care and dedication to their patients. Awesome! Wouldn't dream of going to anyone else for my next pregnancy.

I LOVE Dr. Sone!!

Posted on December 11th, 2014

Dr. Sone was a Godsent for my pregnancy. I suffer from extreme anxiety so pregnancy was my worst nightmare. She made it so easy and explained everything. Couldn't of done it without her, figuratively and literally. She felt that I would end up needing a c-section- from her physical exam, she felt the baby was not in the right position, posterior. She said that we would try vaginal because he could move but we'd probably end up with a c-section. I am not one of those woman who feels cheated by not delivering vaginally- whatever gets the baby here safely is all I care about. The last week of my pregnancy (38 weeks) my bp was skyrocketing and all over the place. The day I turned 39 weeks, I was given the option of c-section or try induction vaginally, because of my bp, baby positioning & anxiety, I was given the choice- she normally makes everyone try vaginally first. I chose c-section. Best decision EVER! She was right. The baby was not positioned correctly and the cord was around his neck. Recovery was a breeze- pain was never higher than a 2 & then I only used ibuprofen after day 2. Dr. Sone is amazing!! Your hubby will hate her though- no sex for 8 weeks, not the traditional 6 weeks. lol Wished she'd go back to her private practice though, MKMG is the worst!

Posted on September 29th, 2014

Hate her ! Bloated ego. If you need a stressful pregnancy go to her. Wish I had known before that she will force you into c section. Worst birth experience.

Posted on August 26th, 2014

not recommended if you plan on natural birth.will stress you out with random reasoning towards end of your pregnancy.