Dr. Viviane D Alfandary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Viviane D Alfandary?

Awesome Doctor

It's hard not to fall in love with this woman and her professional and courteous bedside manner, highly skilled diagnosis, etc... thank u

Never give up, never surrender!

I would choose Dr. Alfandary as my hospitalist again in heartbeat, but that implies there would be any time required to decide whatsoever. She is incredibly kind and patient and a good listener and never seems to run out of things to try or tweak. I was a bit of an unusual case (although aren't we all) but went from ER to ICU to a respiratory floor in record time. Where other doctors often come in with a set idea of what's going to happen next in a patient's care plan I could really see her listening to me, thinking and adapting it on the spot. It was a real joy to be part of her thinking process and part of my own recovery team. She also went above and beyond to find me a better network of doctors so that I never end up in this situation again. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Type 2 Diabetes