Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vladimir A Alexander has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Shoulder Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 81
Dr. Alexander operated on my 90 yr old friend . He had total hip replacement on July 5th. My friend is free of pain since July 7th, doesn't take any pain medicine , not even Tylenol . He walked on day 2 at er surgery , with walker and now he is independent with ADL. Keeps the hip replacement protocol and has PTL x3/wk at home.Doing great . He had posterior approach surgery. Perfect surgery.
I have been a patient of Dr Alexander for the past 5 years. I have been extremely satisfied with my care. With MRI and physical therapy onsite, this is a truly great facility. I have never waited long for an appointment and best of all they are kept promptly. What really makes any medical practice is the staff. Each and every member of Dr Alexanderâs staff is exceptional. From the front desk, to x-ray, to physical therapy, they all excel at their positions. He has gathered, what I believe to be one of the finest group of PAâs in any medical practice. Dr Alexander is one of the finest, competent, compassionate orthopedic surgeons I have met. He is truly a master in his field. This is the only orthopedic practice I or any of my family will ever visit. If your wish is for exceptional, competent, caring medical care, I would highly suggest you look no further.
23 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
University Of Alabama Medical Center
Dr. Vladimir A Alexander accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vladimir A Alexander in this video.
Dr. Vladimir A Alexander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Largo, FL.