Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vladimir K Bakalov V has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Vladimir K Bakalov V has the following 12 expertise
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
Showing 5 of 9
Endo's usually aren't the friendliest. But very smart. THE PROBLEM HERE. The staff are nasty rotten people. Rude to people there. And much worse on the phone. It's like this doctor is retarded and doesn't get just how nasty they are. Or he just doesn't care. I watched him walk away from a woman who was being treated like garbage by the staff. She ask Dr Bakalov for a minute. He pretended to ignore her and ran away! What a CREEP!
37 Years Experience
Medical University Plovdiv
Graduated in 1981
University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine & Health Sci
Dr. Vladimir K Bakalov V accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEndocrinology And Diabetes Associates, 1101 Sam Perry Blvd Ste 305, Fredericksburg, VA
Dr. Vladimir K Bakalov V is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fredericksburg, VA.