Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Vladimir Birjiniuk has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Vladimir Birjiniuk has the following 13 expertise
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
- Intraoperative Complications
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Diabetes Complications
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
Dr. Vladimir Birjiniuk has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
My mitral valve repair was an emergency. The surgery was scheduled within a few days of my ER visit so you can imagine how anxious I was. Dr. Birjiniuk put me as ease from the moment I met him in my hospital room. He found a video of the surgery on my laptop and he explained the whole,step by step, while I watched. It was very interesting to see what would go on in the operating room. The day of the surgery came and I was not nervous at all. I had the confidence that Dr. Birjiniuk had everything under control. I would recommend Dr. Birjiniuk to anyone who needed this surgery.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
38 Years Experience
Sackler School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Dr. Vladimir Birjiniuk accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGastral Hepatology Associates Pc, 300 Mount Auburn St Ste 510S, Cambridge, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vladimir Birjiniuk, MD - Vascular Surgery in Cambridge, MA, in this video.
Dr. Vladimir Birjiniuk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cambridge, MA.