Dr. Vladimir Einisman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vladimir Einisman?

Highly Trained-decades of Experience

Posted on May 31st, 2017

Posted on November 23rd, 2016

20 minutes, max,to review meds and ask if anything has changed. then you are done

Posted on April 1st, 2015

Very pleased with my treatment and progress. I would recommend Dr. Einisman to anyone seeking psychiatric care.

Posted on February 10th, 2015

I LOVE Dr. Einesmann! I have been seeing him every month for over 3 years and I'm always in a better mood when I leave. He is just wonderful!

Posted on January 18th, 2015

His staff was very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend Dr. Einisman for anyone seeking treatment from a psychiatrist.

Posted on December 18th, 2014

Clear, concise and extremely knowledgeable.

Finally, a doctor who helps

Posted on January 17th, 2014

I have been under the care of my regular doctor for about 6 years now. I had been suffering with severe anxiety for about 3 years, anxiety so bad that at one point I couldn't leave the house, or drive myself anywhere. My regular doctor had prescribed a long list of different medications to "help" me. The only result was multiple side effects. Finally, a patient of Dr. Einisman's recommended I try to find help there. I am so glad that I did. The staff is very compassionate and very prompt. I am finally able to receive medication that does really help me and not just trying everything out, and hoping that it works. Thank you Dr. Einisman!

Patient

Posted on October 7th, 2013

Dr. Einisman is brilliant. I say that as his patient and a RN. He listens to what you are saying. He is up on the new medications, and that is so important because so many other doctors I have known do not take this seriously. He is compassionate. He is lucky to have his assistant, Jan, who is this bright woman that some how holds his office together. The two of them make quite a team. I would like to say that when you call and get Jan, she too listens and follows up. If you're feeling the need I say go to Dr. Einisman. I did and he has helped me.

This doctor is the one you want to go to. He is the best.

Posted on March 12th, 2012

As a medical professional myself, I can say with certainty that Dr. Einisman is an excellent doctor with a diagnosis, finding the right medicine if needed and he does listen and he does remember.There have been times I have waited 20 minutes but that has only been when the doctor has had an emergency. He and Jan, who works in the office as well, are professional, courteous and make sure I have been taken care of. It is important to know that Jan, the doctor's assistant, goes out of her way for each client. I never feel scared nor do I worry when I know I can speak with Jan. She is s trouble solover!Dr. Einisman is the real thing. You won't be disappointed.

The brightest and most honorable doctor I know

Posted on December 22nd, 2011

I have seen Dr. Einisman for a very long time. He listens so well. He asks questions and comes up with a plan for what is going on with me, and this includes medications. He always asks if I am suffering any side effects , and when I told him I was..excuse me for being blunt..but one of my medications was making it difficult to go to the bathroom, he understood and took a holistic approach and suggested that I eat carrots for a bed time snack. I followed his advise and the problem was solved. His assistant, Jan, is polite. She is a professional and caring. Each time I go for a visit I feel better just saying "Hi" to Jan. You can count on her to make sure your pharmacy fills your prescriptions in a timely manner. As a health care professional myself, I know when an office works well and when the doctor cares...and Dr. Einisman does. I highly suggest Dr. Vlamir Einisman.

Posted on November 9th, 2010

Great caring compassionate person

DR. EINISMAN GREATEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN

Posted on October 7th, 2010

HE IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR. TELLS IT LIKE IT IS. GETS RIGHT TO THE POINT. NOT JUST A PSYCHIATRIST, BUT A GREAT MEDICAL DOCTOR. I HAVE HAD OTHER DOCTORS IN THE PAST BUT THIS DOCTOR IS EXTRA SPECIAL. HE CARES ABOUT YOU , AND HELPS YOU THRU ANYTHING. I LOVE THIS DOCTOR, WITHOUT HIS CARE, I WOULD NOT BE IN GREAT PHYSICAL & MENTAL HEALTH. THANK YOU DOCTOR FOR THE LOVE YOU PUT OUT FOR ME.