Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vladimir Fabian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Vladimir Fabian has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Vladimir Fabian has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
First off I will say everybody is offered therapy . If you refuse they still try to get you to do it! I was in Kindred 3 different times for at least 30 to 90 days each time.Dr .Fabian was in charge the first time and filled in the second time for Dr.Casey.My care from Fabian was great not so great from Casey. Anybody that has a bad experience with Kindred and there staff it's because YOU CAUSED IT. If you refuse care and don't follow directions then folk's you should expect a bad experience. Now for pain care if you say you hurt Dr.Fabian will stop your pain. Dr.Casey will just help slow it down. You can't beat Dr.Fabian .He tells you like it is,and some people have to be told like a child.He comes to your room twice a day ,and if you ask for him he will be there promptly. I am alive today thanks to Dr.Fabian and God!!!
Dr. Fabian's care and the staff at Kindred Medcentral (Mansfield)was horrific and a nightmare regarding our elderly mother. Although she cried out for therapy, he ordered none. She wanted to work on swallowing with an SLP and sitting/weight bearing/walking with an OT. She was left to lay in the bed for three weeks solid with no restorative/exercise therapy or not even sitting up in a chair with support. A stage 2-3 bedsore resulted on her tailbone. She was also given Dillaudid when she was allergic to opium drugs and did not have pain to that degree. She was Full Code by choice and he and the Kindred staff tried to put her DNR. Run and stay far away from Dr. Fabian and the staff at Kindred Medcentral in Mansfiled!!!!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEmergency Medicine Physicians, 4535 Dressler Rd NW, Canton, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vladimir Fabian in this video.
Dr. Vladimir Fabian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, OH.